Who We Are
We are a dynamic and loving family of faith. We open our doors and our hearts to all people who are seeking to grow in their relationship with God.
Our commitment is to
Love God with our minds, hearts and hands
- You will find a people who think about their faith and how it is lived out.
- You will find a caring congregation who meet the needs of each other, our community, and our world.
- You will find a family of faith who seek to live out the grace they have found in our world.
And we hope that you will find a home where you can grow in faith, hope and love.
Our church family has all kinds of people — and we have learned to live together as a faithful and joyful people.
- There is a professional nurseryfor children — our biggest age group is those under 3;
- There is Sunday School, but also a Children’s Church during the sermon, where the kids up to fifth grade will cover the same scripture as in the sermon.
- There are Middle School and High School youth groups.
- We are a very active in community outreach, with programs such as Reading Buddies at Highland View Elementary and the Community Garden at the Boys and Girls Club.
- We have two worship styles: Our service in Central Hall has a Praise Band and appeals to those who want energy in their worship; our service in the Sanctuary has an excellent Chancel Choir and a lifurgical format that appeals to those who worship best in a meditative style. This summer we are experimenting with an informal service on some Thursdays that has a Taize style.
- We have two Parish nurses who help with pastoral care.