About Our Church
We welcome everyone and proclaim grace and forgiveness. We are a committed family of faith, loving God with mind, heart and hands.
Our church family has all kinds of people — and we have learned to live together as a faithful and joyful people:
- There is a professional nursery for children — our biggest age group is those age 5 and under;
- There is Sunday School, but also a Children’s Church during the sermon, where the kids up to third grade will cover the same scripture as in the sermon.
- There are Middle School and High School youth groups.
- We are very active in community outreach, with programs such as Reading Buddies at Highland View Elementary and the Community Garden at the Boys and Girls Club.
- We have two worship styles: Our 9:00 am Informal service in Central Hall has a Praise Band and appeals to those who want energy in their worship; our 11:00 Liturgical Service in the Sanctuary has an excellent Chancel Choir and a format that appeals to those who worship best in a meditative style.
- We have two Parish nurses who help with pastoral care.